Location: Moersdijk, Botlek, Pernis, the Netherlands.
- Stainless steel pipes and corners;
- Work from isometric drawings;
- Repairs and maintenance work;
- Work is located in the energy and chemical factory;
- Two weeks in Moersdijk, 6 weeks in Botlek, 5 weeks in Pernis city.
- Ability to start working as soon as possible;
- Similar work experience at least 2 years;
- Communicative English language skills;
- Motivated and diligent worker;
- Ability to work independently and quickly absorb innovation;
- Ability to independently read drawings;
- Driver's license - category B;
- VCA certificate (option to receive it in place);
- Please send CV in English!
- The long-term work with opportunity for improvement;
- Salary 12 - 14 € / h after taxes (net) (depends on each candidate experience);
- Work hours: 60 h / week, overtime possible;
- The salary paid weekly;
- Work schedule: 10 weeks on-site, 2-3 weeks are off;
- Accommodation - free of charge;
- Travel costs to the Netherlands are covered;
- Travel costs from accommodation to work are covered.
- Confidentiality is guaranteed, only selected candidates shall be informed.
To inquire or apply, please call +370 37 211835 or +370 629 97089.