Location: Kristiansand, Norway.
- Our client is one of the leading interior decoration companies in Southern Norway, looking for experienced floorman to work in the Kristiansand area;
- Floor preparation works;
- Work with vinyl flooring, homogeneous flooring, linoleum and etc.;
- Work in apartments and commercial areas.
- Ability to start working as soon as possible;
- Similar work experience at least 2 years;
- Qualification certificates;
- Communicative English language skills;
- Motivated and diligent worker;
- Driver's license - category B;
- Own car is an advantage;
- Please send CV in English!
- Short and long-term job opportunities in the Norwegian company;
- Salary 190 – 240 NOK/h brutto (depends on each candidate experience);
- Client pays an additional NOK 10.- if the employee speaks Norwegian;
- Available two types of working hours:
- 37,5 h/week (if you are working permanent work);
- 47,5 h/week (if you are working in shift scheme principle: 8 weeks are on site, 4 weeks are off);
- The salary paid monthly;
- Accommodation is provided at an additional cost;
- Travel costs from accommodation to work covered.
- Confidentiality is guaranteed, only selected candidates shall be informed.
To inquire or apply, please call +370 629 97089.