Location: Middenmeer, The Netherlands.
- For various construction projects across Europe, our client is looking for experienced Steel constructions fitters over the coming months. This will include Holland, Sweden, Finland and other location;
- Work is in new build and civil projects as data centres, office tower blocks and etc.;
- Working out how to fit the steelwork together following engineers' instructions
- Lifting and guiding components into position with tower cranes;
- Lining up and levelling steelwork;
- Working from mobile elevated work platforms (MEWPs) to gain safe access to sections off the ground.
- Ability to start working as soon as possible;
- Don't be afraid of height, good physical fitness;
- Similar work experience at least 2 years;
- Communicative English language skills;
- Motivated and diligent worker;
- Ability to work independently and quickly absorb innovation;
- Ability to independently read drawings;
- Driver's license - category B;
- VCA certificate is an advantage;
- Please send CV in English!
- The long-term work with possibility for improvement;
- Salary 17.75 €/h (gross);
- Work hours: 40 h/week, overtime possible;
- The salary paid monthly;
- Accommodation is free of charge;
- Travel costs to The Netherlands are covered;
- Confidentiality is guaranteed, only selected candidates shall be informed.
To inquire or apply, please call +370 37 211835 or +370 629 97089 .