Location: Oslo, Norway.
- Installation of needed scaffold around block of flats, new buildings, schools;
- Working with Layher, Haki scaffolding;
- Make sure jo sites clean;
- Removing protective railing, protective mashes, tuning, flooring and stops to prevent objects falling.
- Ability to start working as soon as possible;
- Similar work experience at least 4 years;
- Communicative English language skills;
- Ability to work independently and in team, and quickly absorb innovation;
- Ability to independently read drawings;
- Driver's license - category B;
- Own car is an advantage;
- Scaffolding certificate – possible to hold before the beginning of works;
- Please send CV in English!
- The long-term work in Norway;
- Norwegian work contract;
- Possibility to work on rotations;
- Salary 200 NOK/h;
- Work hours: 38 h/week, overtime possible;
- The salary paid monthly;
- Accommodation is provided for free;
- Travel costs from accommodation to work covered.
- Confidentiality is guaranteed, only selected candidates shall be informed.
To inquire or apply, please call +370 611 45080.