Location: Borgloon, Genk, Hasselt, Belgium.
- Working with body parts according to the appropriate working method;
- Applying welding procedures at small works;
- Assemble screwed, glued or welded vehicle parts in accordance with the
- Denting out using a spotting machine.
- Ability to start working as soon as possible;
- Similar work experience at least 2 years;
- Communicative English language skills;
- Ability to work independently and quickly absorb innovation;
- Driver's license - category B;
- Qualification certificates;
- Please send CV in English!
- The long-term work with possibility for improvement;
- Salary negotiable;
- Work hours: 38 h/week, overtime possible;
- The salary paid monthly;
- Accommodation is provided at an additional cost;
- Confidentiality is guaranteed, only selected candidates shall be informed.
To inquire or apply, please call +370 37 211835 or +370 611 45080.