Location: Cuijk, the Netherlands.
- We are looking for two CNC turning machine programmers program Sinumeric (Siemens) independently;
- The client makes shafts and rollers up to 27 meters;
- The worker has to program the machine himself, make corrections and replace tools;
- The main materials are stainless steel, black steel, aluminium and bronze;
- There are two test days, day 1: programming, day 2 working on the machine.
- Ability to start working as soon as possible;
- Similar work experience at least 2 years;
- Communicative English language skills;
- Motivated and diligent worker;
- Ability to independently read drawings;
- Driver's license - category B;
- Qualification certificates are advantageous;
- Please send CV in English!
- The long-term work with possibility for improvement;
- Salary 12 – 14 €/h after taxes (netto) (depends on each candidate experience);
- Work hours: 40 h/week, overtime possible;
- The salary paid weekly
- Accommodation – free of charge;
- Travel costs to the Netherlands are covered;
- Travel costs from accommodation to work covered.
- Confidentiality is guaranteed, only selected candidates shall be informed.
To inquire or apply, please call +370 629 97089.